BE THE STRONG LEADER YOU DESERVE TO BE !!
Strong and courageous leadership is essentially required to live a positive life. Be at home, workplace or in social circles, by be the strong leader you can share your opinions and influence the outcome. A life of leadership is no privilege for few rather it can be lived by one and all.
Leadership is not defined by Designations or Titles. A person with big title may not be a leader whereas a person with small title may be the strong leader in his own respect. Leadership is defined by the behaviours that you demonstrate on day to day basis and when you interact with other people.
Every Individual has the opportunity to exhibit leadership behaviour in the daily routine irrespective of hierarchy and level in the society and corporate organization.
Strong Leadership is determined more by traits in character than titles.
Key traits that are required to be the strong leader are as follows:
1. Responsibility : Leader has to be responsible towards his work and showcase full commitment. He cannot be careless and should have credibility that he can be fully trusted and reliable in the times of need. He will not give up and run away in tough situations rather face them and solve them.
2. Authenticity : Leader needs to stay true to his words. He has to be transparent and credible so that people can trust him. A leader knows that he does not get respect by being perfect but by staying authentic to his personality. The day he loses authenticity, he no longer stays a leader.
3. Courage : Leader is expected to be courageous while facing tough situations. He need to be brave to face challenging situations and solve them not only for him but for everyone involved. He needs to speak up when feel being right. Courage is required to live a righteous life.
4. Self Awareness : Leader needs to be aware of his strengths and improvement areas. It gives him confidence on areas where he could excel easily and areas where needs to work on improvement and get support to drive personal and professional growth. He can also guide others on leveraging their strengths and support in improvement areas. A self aware leader does not fear who will speak what about him because he already knows himself well.
5. Identify and Execute priorities : Today there are many activities which demand attention and it is very easy to lose the way in myriad of things. Leaders need to clearly identify key goals and priorities which require attention and focus and work on them. If leader is clear on his priorities, he can also guide others on their priorities. Priorities execution improve productivity to do more in less time.
6. Lead by Example : Leader cannot just say and not execute. People follow not what they listen but what they see being implemented in practice. Best way to influence people and teams is to lead by example. But it is not easy. It requires self discipline and staying true to your commitments. Lead by example is one of the best ways to influence others and to be the strong leader.
7. Help others : Leader not just think about himself but also about others. Always ready to help others and do something beyond their areas. They think of themselves being at service for others and doing for larger good. They consider world community as their larger family and look forward to serving others even at their own expense.
You have the opportunity to be the strong leader at all times by demonstrating the right behaviours and this is in your full control.
So, Recognize your full potential and demonstrate true Leadership by becoming the leader that you always deserved to be !!
Thank you for reading this article and LIVE POSITIVE LIFE.
Be the Strong Leader you deserve to be !!