How to make good and peaceful relationships ? (7 Practical Tips)
How to make good and peaceful relationships is a question which many people think of and ask.
Many times in the pursuit of success, limelight and selfish behaviours , people do not value relationships and their quality is compromised.
It is not realized at that time but have serious consequences later as a human being you need someone to share your successes and sorrows.
Relationships cannot be one way street and have to be mutually beneficial.
How two individuals interact and care for each other primarily defines the nature and depth of relationship.
6 Essential and Practical tips on how to make good and peaceful relationships are :
- Be selfless :
If you think only about your benefit all the time, you cannot maintain a healthy relationship. It is important to be selfless and ready to sacrifice your benefits for sake of others. Improve understanding by being in other person’s shoes and think from their perspective. Think about other person’s benefits are in which ways and how can you help them to do better
- Think win win : In every opportunity, think about decisions and solutions which benefit both the parties than one single party. Implementation should be in such a way that everyone should gain from the transaction. Winning an argument with other person is short term win and equivalent to losing the person.
- Stay calm in aggressive situations : There will be situations of heated conflict and arguments. In this situation, there is verbal exchanges of pointed statements. Best way to handle these situations is to not react and stay calm. If one person goes silent, other will go silent after some time. It is better to conduct the communication once heated feelings have settled down. Problems cannot be solved with a heated mind but with a calm mind.
- Care in small things: Care in small things like taking special care when one is sick or ill. Remember birthdays and anniversaries. Make other person happy by sharing gifts and going out together. Be with people in sorrow even if you cannot be in happiness. Truly believe that their happiness is your happiness and make them feel special.
- Develop mutual interests : Nurture common interests which you can do together. Like adventure sports, visiting historical places , travelling etc. it will help to gel together and also develop the relationship.
- Respect Privacy and time : It is important to give other person space so that they can do what they want to and be happy. People will have different interests in which they want to spend time and they should be allowed that time. Also time is very important today. So, dont waste other’s time and help them to become more productive
- Stay together : Although there are many remote location relationships nowadays, but it is important to stay together. Staying together helps to know each other better and it takes long time to know well. It creates joyous moment and facing challenges of life together strengthen the bond. Experiences are built and relationships are nurtured over a long period of time.
These 7 Practical tips on how to make good and peaceful relationships are practical and useful. By following you can help to build strong bonds of relationships. Without quality relationships life is like body without a soul.
Thank you for reading this article on how to make good and peaceful relationships and LIVE POSITIVE LIFE. New post is published every Saturday.
How to make good and peaceful relationships ? ( 6 Practical Tips )