How to stay focused during high Stress ?
High Stress situations are quite common nowadays because of high expectations that we have from us and from others as well.
There are times when we are under high pressure situations and stakes are high during these situations. For example, examinations, important presentations and interviews and results are very important during these situations.
It is important to perform well during these high stress and pressure times.
Following tips and ideas can be useful on how to stay focused during high stress situations and while managing them.
1. Don’t get distracted : It is important not to get distracted by external circumstances rather focus on what is in your control and keep doing efforts which are in your control.
For example, during an examination or interview do not worry about the competition and number of candidates appearing for examination and how good others are rather focus on what best you can do during the examination and interview.
2. Do not to show on your face: Do not show on your face that you are going through high stress. Try to keep your body and mind calm. Best thing is not to be high on activity and actually do nothing.
Just stay calm and control physical activity. It will ultimately help you as you will not panic and not do something wrong in fit of anger.
3. Observe your breath: Observing your breath on how it is going inside and coming out of your nostril. It will take focus of your mind on breathing.
Once you start focusing on breath, lot of unwanted thoughts will start releasing from your mind and ultimately mind will start settling. It is great technique to stay focused during high stress
4. Think about the solution: If you are under high stress due to challenging problem then start thinking about the solution than the problem and its future impacts.
Keep your mind focused on the possibilities and solutions and what best can be done from here versus allowing problematic thoughts to control your mind
5. Believe in your capabilities : It is easy to get low on confidence due to high stress situation. Remember your past achievements and how you overcame those challenges. Keep a strong belief that you will overcome this situation and it is just a matter of time.
These practical ideas will definitely help to stay focused during times of high stress. Just believe that high stress situation is not going to stay for long time and it will pass away with time.
Thank you for reading this article on How to stay focused during high stress and LIVE POSITIVE LIFE. New post is published every Week.
If you really like the article how to stay focused during high stress, then do leave a comment on the article page. It will enable the article to reach more readers on the web.
How to stay focused during high stress ?